Welcome to Grace Community
Please come visit with us, feel welcome, and make yourself comfortable. We are a fellowship of God’s children who are committed to the preaching and teaching of God’s sovereign grace, holding to the reformation doctrines that direct all glory to God. We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired, infallible, and inerrant Word. Salvation is a free and unmerited gift from God’s grace to all who believe. We are a fellowship of believers who are united in Christ to serve Him and take the Gospel to a lost world.
We are a growing church plant working with the assistance of the Bible Fellowship Church, www.bfc.org. Come and visit with us and see if the Lord is calling you to help us and be part of this pioneering endeavor.
We hope to have you join us in worship. Our desire is that when you leave you will be able to say, “It was good to be in the house of the Lord,” and know that a warm welcome awaits your return.
What the Gospel Says...
Romans 3:23 -…for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
- The Bible is clear that no one is righteous, not even one, no one seeks God. Ever since the fall in garden of Eden, when our first parents, Adam and Eve attempted to be like, being deceived by the devil, we were all brought forth in iniquity (Psalm 51). This is the reason small children do not need to be taught to lie or deceive, nor to disobey their parents. It simply comes naturally.
Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- God is a righteous and Holy God, perfect in being. He is so righteous and perfect that the Bible says He can’t even look at sin. In order for God to remain perfectly Holy and just, He cannot tolerate sin. Exodus 34:7 says God will by no means clear the guilty.
- Jesus Christ, the sinless son of God (Hebrews 4:15), came into the world for the purpose of paying the price for the sins of all who believe in Him (John 3:16).
Ephesians 1:7 – In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace
…wherein He hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence.
1 Peter 2:24 – He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
- Not only are our sins forgiven, but we have died to sin by our faith in Jesus. Romans 6 says we are no longer slaves of sin, but slaves of righteousness. And the apostle Peter said by His divine power we’ve been given everything that pertains to life and Godliness through our knowledge of Him who called, and that we have become partakers of the divine nature, escaping the corruption that is in the world.
- Therefore we can forsake sin, we can change our minds and repent of our sins and follow Jesus.
2 Corinthians 5:17 – “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”
- Our old sinful nature has passed away, and by our faith alone in the sinless life, agonizing death, and His resurrection from the dead, we have become new.
Romans 10:9 – If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- Have you come to the place in your life in which you recognize you’re sin and offense against God? Do you wish to be forgiven for your sins, and freed from the sin that causes death. Do you want to live eternally in Heaven with Jesus? If so, repent of your sins, confess Jesus as Lord of your life and believe in Him as your Savior who overcame the grave and the sin that causes it, and you will be saved.
- Pray to God and ask His forgiveness, confess Jesus as Lord, and thank Him for the sacrifice He made for you. Seek His grace to live a life that glorifies Him in Holiness.
If you’ve done this, please give us a call and let us know. We’d like to help you in your new walk with Jesus, and we have some free resources we’d like to give you. We can’t wait to meet you! May God bless you.
Ask Us Any Question